Sunday, April 23, 2006

favorite time

43th week

weekend is now my most favorite time. not bcoz i dont have to go to work. but bcoz i can be together with not only my husband, but also my sweet little girl.

It's still early spring now. if the weather is not so cold outside, i would take Crystal out for a walk. Her grandma also takes her out to play every afternoon if i am at work.

my city is a small city. i like it so far, especially there are a lot of fruit sellers on the sidewalk or besides some roads. And so many people taking their children or grandchildren out to play, or some other people taking their dogs out to walk. i enjoy showing her things: grass, tree, people selling prawn on the sidewalk, fish, fruits, birds, dogs, little children, flowers blossom in the early spring, etc...etc... She's amazed by it all and wants to touch every thing. while I'm amazed by her.
we're taking her to Carrefour this afternoon. it's 15 minutes walking from our apartment. we passed by a park. i showed her an old man blowing a bamboo flute. another old man was playing er-hu (a Chinese traditional musical instrument). and some big boys are playing with roller blade.

She laughed and giggled happily every time i pointed her the grass. And she would make a salute and shake hand every time i sing a Chinese song:
Looking…looking…looking for a friend. 找呀...找呀...找朋友
I have found a very good friend. 找到一个好朋友
Making salute, shaking hand. 敬个礼, 握握手
You are my very good friend. 你是我的好朋友


I was so amazed last Wednesday night. When i washed her for bed time. We were at the living room. There was an ads on tv, using above song for its jingle. At the beginning i didn't pay attention to the ads, it was her grandpa told us that she sang a long…by saying da…da…da… and she was twitching all her little fingers.

At Carrefour, we put her on the cart. she was amazed and playing with the handle. later on, she observed many things as we went from shelf to shelf. after finally she felt hot, cried and wanted to sleep. so i carried her in my arms until she fell asleep.

It's really exciting to watch over a child development!
I always love children, now i have my own lill girl.
To me this is the most pleasant dream that has come true !

No comments: