Monday, May 08, 2006

AFTER LONG HOLIDAY

today is my first day of work after long holiday (for 7 days).
i wish i could stay at home all the time and being with my girl =)
my friends said i turned 'slimmer'.
i guess bcoz during these 7 days, i fed her all the time..
oh my ... oh my ... she was so damn picky for food!
most of the time it took quite a long duration to feed her.
i only had my meal after she was done... but then losing my appetite, not eating too much.

when i got back from office, it started to rain.
thank God i had my umbrella with me all the time.
i rushed to the park, where she usually plays around 5.00 pm-6.30 pm every afternoon.
met them on the way.
my lill darling was so happy seeing me with laugh on her face .
i asked her, 'did you miss mama?'
she kissed my cheek. oh... so lovely, so sweet!

No comments: