Monday, June 26, 2006

touched

i'm so touched today by my lill girl.

this morning when i went out to work, she cried so loudly as i closed the front door. again i had to leave my heart at home. and this afternoon, when i got back from work... as usual when i walked thru the front gate, i would look at my apartment window, on the 4th floor, hoping to see my lill girl standing there, looking down, so i could wave at her. and there .. there she was! her grandma's holding her, looking down thru the window. she saw me! yes, she could see me from the 4th floor, and i heard her weak voice also saw her mouth saying, "mama.. mama...", waving her hand at me. i was so touched and almost cried, waving and replying, "eih... ! eih .... ! mama is coming home," and i rushed running up to our apartment.
as she saw me, she kicked her legs happily in her grandma's arms, reaching her arms to me impatiently. and when i carried her, she screamed and jumped happily in my arms, with her hands slapping my back several times.

oh my lill darling, how mama loves you so much ! to mommy, you are the world !

No comments: