Monday, June 05, 2006

my nephew got a flu again

Little Chong-Chong got a flu (again!) 2 days ago.
i hope my blog wouldn't be his sickness journal ... since he got sick too often !!!!

i dont know how his parents take care of him.
seems they are always so careless. sometimes over-feeding him with watermelon, so he got cough and flu, some other time, bathed him while it's quite cold and let him play around without cloth so he got serious flu. the other time, let him drink cold milk and he got diarrhea and vomitted the whole day, sometimes he fell down from stairs to their apartment, some other times feed him again with watermelon and he got diarrhea.
this time, they bathed him at night, and the window was wide open, while there was strong wind outside.

since both children are being taken care together during daylight at my house, so everytime he gets a flu, somehow my lill girl will soon get infected, seems unavoidable. even i've asked her granny not to let my girl to be too close to her brother.

all this time, everytime if my girl got a flu, it's mostly bcoz of his brother. not only got a flu, last nite my lill girl also got a fever. s*** !

my husband ever told his brother several times to pay more attention on taking care of his son. i just asked my husband to remind his brother about this. Lin said, if he says this too many times to his brother, his brother will get irritated, probably will feel that we hurt his pride (that he can't take care of his own son). somehow he can't indeed!!!! fyuuuhhhh !!!!

i need to be more and more patient !!!!
i'm almost about to explode like an atomic bomb now!
why my lill girl has to always suffer the sickness she shouldn't have got!

calm down yenni... calm down ... !!! hu...hu......huuuu..... ! i need somebody to blow some strong cold wind to my head.


another thing i dislike on my lill nephew is that he is such a crybaby!!!! even when his mom goes to bathroom, he will cry. or he wants something, we dont give him, he will cry madly. and his parents often follow what he wants. while he is sick, if he cries, he will cough. if he coughs, he will vomit things he has eaten.

one more thing, i dislike from my in-laws.
if Chong2 pushes my lill girl, my in-laws say nothing. i suppose they would advise their son not to do such thing to his lill sister. lucky i was holding my girl at that time, bcoz she still cannot stand steadily. if i am not at home, my girl starts to be able to walk, what if her brother pushes her ? surely she will fall down. i worry that it could hit her head.

No comments: